As parents ourselves, we strive to produce a product that is safe for your child’s daily use. We attest to you, the consumer and parent, that all of our cribs either meet or exceed voluntary and mandatory crib standards promulgated by the ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials), the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission), the CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008), the United States JPMA Certification Program and Health Canada.
All of our cribs have been tested by an independent, third party testing facility in the United States.
We are also certified for air quality on all cribs and furniture under the GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification Program.
Our cribs conform to the following voluntary and mandatory standards:
- ASTM F1169 - Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Full-Size Baby Cribs
- 16 CFR Part 1219 - Safety Standard for Full-Size Baby Cribs
- 16 CFR Part 1130 - Consumer Registration of Durable Infant or Toddler Products
- 16 CFR Part 1303 - Ban of Lead-Containing Paint and Certain Consumer Products Bearing Lead-Containing Paint
- CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008)
- California Proposition 65 for Phthalates
- Illinois Lead Poisoning Prevention Act
- JPMA Certification
- Cribs & Furniture are certified for low VOCs under the Children & Schools Certification Program
- SOR/2010-261 – Cribs and Cradles Regulations
- CHPA (Canadian Hazardous Products Act) Schedule 1, Part 1 – Total Lead / Mercury & Soluble Heavy Metals